March 03, 2010

Well, this just sucks.

Due to an incredibly unfortunate set of circumstances, my friend and I have had to pull the plug on KC & Sunshine Boy. Without getting into too much detail that is not mine to openly broadcast, Sunshine Boy has to bow out of the show. I am supremely bummed out about this turn of events. We were having such a good time, and I think we were making people laugh. Maybe I'm deluded in thinking that, but at least we were making ourselves laugh, and that was okay with me. I'd like to think that I'll be able to team up with someone else to continue with some sort of show, but coming up with the idea to do KC & Sunshine Boy with my friend was kind of a serendipitous moment, and those don't come along too often. But, I will not give up the ghost. You just never know who or what will cross your path. I sort of feel like crying right now, but it's not the sort of behavior I normally allow myself to succumb to and it doesn't really change anything. So until KC can walk again, I bid adieu to one hell of a good time that ended way too soon.

1 comment:

@sean_kinney said...

i agree!