March 20, 2010

Life's just a big old party, ain't it?

Man, coming to the end of a very busy few weeks. Today and tomorrow are the last shows in the Little Shop of Horrors run and then it's on to a little bit of down time. I originally thought I'd try out for another show that I'd like to do right away, but I think my daughter's been missing me a bit lately, so I'm going to take a bit of a break and catch up with her. However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to keep the pots going in the meantime. I want to get into planning and brainstorming for the new webshow idea I've got bubbling. Also, one of my friends is working with another girl to try and organize a roller derby team, which I'm all over if it happens. I've even got a name already. At any rate, there's still a lot I want to jump into even if I'm not performing. I figure I'll have plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead.

No comments: