April 11, 2010

What am I up to now?

Right now I'm in my office uploading a bunch of software on my new iMac--which is super sweet, I must say. This is my last day of vacation and I'm in the office. Eh, it had to be done so that I could jump right into what I've got to get done when I come back in tomorrow. It was a pretty mellow week, though. Just hung around with my daughter while she was on spring break. Things pick up for me next weekend when I start doing crew for a show, but that's kind of how I like things.

Can I tell you how much I want an iPod Touch? I really, really, really, really want an iPod Touch. I don't even want it for the music, my iPod Nano is still doing just fine in that department. I want it purely for the internet applications. I've never wanted a gadget so badly in my life. It's bizarre, to tell you the truth. I don't know what about it has got me so hot to trot. But it has, oh, it has. Strangely enough, I do not want an iPad. I saw one at Best Buy (which I must add is a store where I never shop and never will again after they screwed me over with one of their pay interest-free bullshit plans, but I digress) and there was nothing about it that made me want it. It's too big to carry around in your purse, which is a key purchase consideration for me. If I can't carry it around in my purse, it's basically useless to me. So, if anyone out there is thinking they'd like to do something super swell for me just because, well wink, wink.

No comments: