April 25, 2010

So here's the thing...

The problem with blogs is that the only time some people feel compelled to post is when they want to bitch about something, which can get tiresome after awhile. This is pArticularly true of me lately. I only seem motivated to write something when I'm bothered or troubled in some way. It's got me wondering why this is the case. Wouldn't you think people would want to share the best of their lives if they are so willing to share the worst? For instance, I've only felt like writing all the stupid angsty shit I've been partial to lately. It's as if I'm 17 again. However there doesn't seem to be an end in sight for the angst, so buckle I

1 comment:

MommyHeadache said...

I know what you mean! I can't blog unless I'm depressed or pissed off. On the other hand I hate those nauseating blog posts about what I am grateful for with pastel shaded pics of kittens. Where's the middle ground eh?