February 18, 2010

This much fun should probably be illegal.

As I'm sure you can tell from my last few posts, my friend and I are well in the thick of filming the first episode of our webshow KC & Sunshine Boy. To say we're having a blast just doesn't do justice to the crazy amount of fun we're having doing this. I've been wanting to do something like this for such a long time, I can't even tell you how long because I can't remember a time before wanting to do it. We've had three filming sessions to date and even ventured out last night to do a little "location" shooting at Wal-Mart. Here are a few stills from the footage we shot last night.



Doesn't it look like we had fun? You know why? Because we did. I'm hoping to put together another preview video this weekend with what we got. I bet you guys can't WAIT. Can you? Yeah, I hear ya. Longing is a terrible, terrible thing.

No comments: