January 06, 2010

What in the flipping hell?

Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess

If you followed the link above, this is really the only part that I'm interested in you taking a look at:

This actor may be the last straight man left in Hollywood, but he does have one unusual request that makes us question his past. This one requires one man (him), two partners (in this case both women), and a room temperature traditionally-shaped bottle of Coca-Cola. When he is about to climax into one woman, the other one shakes up the bottle of Coke and shoves it up his bum. The objective is to have two explosions at once. Given his screen history, we’re guessing that this actor rather likes big explosions. And, given his bedroom history, we’re guessing that neither of these women is his wife. (Blind Gossip)

I highly respect this Coke fucker for using Coca-Cola instead of Pepsi. I don't mean to offend any Pepsi lovers out there (Yes, I do), but personally I wouldn't let my asshole drink Pepsi even if it had cotton mouth in a bad way, which it usually does. I give it Pedialyte when that happens. Anyway, my guesses are Charlie Sheen or Josh Duhamel?  —Michael K
What in the name of all that is holy is wrong with Hollywood people? Seriously. How do you even come up with the idea of shoving shaken up soda up your ass as you come? Of all the bizarre sexual things I've imagined (and there's a long list), incorporating an explosive bottle of Coke just isn't one of them. This makes me not want to even contemplate what some sick fuck out there would do with a slab of maggot-ridden steak. Mmm, mmm, mmm. There's just all kinds of crazy up in here.


Posted using ShareThis

No comments: