January 17, 2010

I'm so freaking excited I can't stand it.

So my friend Brian (whose b-day party at Hooter's was a past podcast) and I are going to do a webshow. We met yesterday to start brainstorming and came up with a whole list of episode themes and basically pounded out what kind of structure we'd like for the show. We've picked our first episode theme and we're hoping to get things in place so that we might be able to start shooting something in the next two or three weeks. To say I'm way excited about this project would be a major understatement. I'm as excited about doing this as it's possible for a human to be. Brian and I are equally warped so it's going to be a lot of fun doing this with him despite what the final project turns out to be. Mind you, we're not trying to slap together something shitty, but you never know how people will digest what you give them. We're envisioning a combination of traditional sit-down talk show mixed with some "dramatic reenactments" and interviews. Hopefully people will like what we put together, but even if they don't, this is going to be awesome fun.

No comments: