December 12, 2008

20 Things

A friend of mine tagged me on Facebook yesterday with this list. You're supposed to list 16 random things about yourself and then tag another 16 friends to get their list, and so on, and so on. Since I went to the trouble of making a list, I figured I may as well post it here. Although, I turned it into 20 things because I think 16 is a weird number for a list. If you feel so inclined, pass your own list on to your friends.

1. I still think I'm going to be famous one day.

2. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot using my tongue.

3. I'd love to be the singer in a rock band.

4. I like comfortable shoes.

5. Wish I could figure out a way to get my daughter to eat a wider variety of healthy foods.

6. I have one tattoo, and have been giving a lot of thought lately to getting a second.

7. Think my brother is the funniest person I know.

8. If I ever won the lottery, the only splurge items I'd really be interested in getting would be to hire a personal trainer who'd make me exercise every day and a cook who would only make healthy meals so I wouldn't have to think about food anymore. I really hate thinking about food. If they could make a meal pill like in The Jetsons where you'd get all your nutrition and not feel hungry, I'd be totally cool with that.

9. Wish I could be with my parents and siblings more often.

10. I hate country music. I pretty much think it sucks and listening to it hurts my ears. Ditto on opera.

11. I daydream all the time. I mean ALL THE TIME. I'm daydreaming right now.

12. I really am a mega-bitch, and I don't feel even a little bit bad about it.

13. I want to have my own talk show.

14. I'm pretty sure I'm spending a long time in Purgatory.

15. I like pushing people's buttons just to see what they'll do.

16. I've got a mouth like a sailor. I don't know why I like swearing, but I do.

17. I like dirty jokes and blue humor. In fact, the nastier it is, the longer and harder I'll probably laugh.

18. I like watching surgical procedures on the Health Discovery Channel, or any channel that's showing a surgery in graphic detail, really.

19. I know how to sew, knit and crochet.

20. I have a penis whistle in my purse.

No comments: