February 19, 2008

God, it's cold.

You know, I don't know why I live here. I can't stand the cold. My face is still freezing from the walk to my office, and I've been inside a good hour now. Maybe I have frostbite. Figures. Some of the gals from Forum are going out for a girls night this Friday and I'm really looking forward to it. I think we're going to go to a piano bar in town. I've only ever been to a piano bar once, and it was just a few weeks ago. It was OK. We'll see how this new one is because it's supposedly better than the one I went to. The thing about being in a play is that you're with people almost constantly for a couple of months and then all of a sudden, it's over and those people are just gone from your daily life. I think the reason people end up with post-show blues is because of that. It's almost like losing an entire family of people in one day. Anyway, those of us getting together shared a dressing room, so we spent a lot of time talking and stuff like that, so it'll be fun to get up to some shenanigans.

No comments: