January 23, 2008

Meme

K, Dantallion tagged me with this meme so I'm doing it. On a separate note, I absolutely cannot believe Heath Ledger is dead. That one really shocked the crap out of me.

Now, on to the meme.

-Link to the person that tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
-Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
-Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1 - I'm a procrastinator.

2 - I yell at people in traffic.

3 - I bury my anger deep down until I can't hold it in any longer and then explode.

4 - I can hold a grudge for a very, very, very, very, very, very, very long time.

5 - I've always been sad that my bellybutton is now scarred from the endoscopy I underwent when I couldn't get pregnant because I always thought I had a cute bellybutton before.

6 - I really am a bitch.

I tag Leigh, Jody, Mike, Ed, Rick, and Sherri.

No comments: