November 17, 2006

I'm back, for today anyway.

So my brother is on my case because I haven't posted in a really, really long time. But what can I say? I've been wicked busy lately. Take today for instance. As soon as I get off work, I have to rush home and pack while my husband takes our daughter to her guitar lesson because we will be heading to Frankenmuth (aka Little Bavaria), MI this weekend. No rest for the weary, as they say. Now let me try to recall the most exciting events of the last few weeks. Oh, I was crowned Queen of the Ice last Saturday when I was selected above tens and dozens of other hockey fans to ride the Zamboni during a period break. It was thrilling, to say the least. The adoring throng cheered me on and bowed before my magnificence. I have to say I felt like I was home. You know, it just felt right. Like I'd finally found my place in the world. It was regretably short lived. OK, I have to watch Ugly Betty right now, so I'll be back later.

No comments: