February 25, 2004

OK, so what was I saying. Yeah, well so there's this boy in my daughter's class who she's friends with and she thinks he doesn't like her anymore because when she tries to go up to him, apparently he runs away. She's really bummed about it, but I just don't know what to tell her because in the end, she has to either be satisfied with playing with someone else or ask him why he isn't treating her so well. Neither one of these options seems appealing to her. She's really sensitive when it comes to thinking someone might not like her. I tell her that it's their loss, but I don't think she gets it. I feel bad for her, but I want her to figure this one out on her own because it won't be the last time in her life she has to deal with issues like this. Boys will always be stupid.

No comments: