August 27, 2008

And now I wait

Well, auditioned Monday night and I think it went OK. Let's just hope reality matches up. I got to read for both Mina and Lucy, which was good. I also had a good time just seeing some friends who I really only get to see when I'm doing something at the theatre. The director also held auditions last night, so now it's just time to wait, which has never been a strong suit of mine. It's at moments like this that I wish I could read minds. I'm pretty sure one of the qualities that fueled my becoming a journalist is that I just hate not knowing. Seriously, I almost physically cannot stand not knowing whatever it is I want to know. I actually get angry if I can't get information that I want. In fact, I've told my husband that unless he can tell me all the details of any story he starts to tell, don't bother telling me because I'll just get really frustrated if I ask questions and he can't answer because he didn't pay attention closely enough. Anyway, everyone keep their fingers crossed for me. Send out all your positive mental energy. Thanks, peeps.

No comments: