October 19, 2006

I've been a bad mommy.

My husband mentioned last night that I've been neglecting my blog and I told him I've been busy, which I have been. Christopher from "everything is not real" has quit his blog, too. I don't know what's happening, but my world is being plunged into chaos. I feel so alone and cold. Anyway, I've been busy making my daughter's Halloween costume. She broke down and decided she didn't want to in the cheaply made rag we ordered through the internet, so I'm now sewing a Princess Leia costume. It's almost done. I've also been helping plan my church's Pumpkin Ball and planning my daughter's birthday party and I don't know what else. I told you I've been busy. It's not like I have anything particularly interesting to talk about. Oh, I've been doing a colon cleanse, but even that hasn't been as exciting as I thought it would be. I don't think I've actually gotten rid of 37 years of poop or anything, which is kind of disappointing based on some of the pictures I've seen of what other colon cleaners have experienced. My husband says it's all a lie, anyway, that we have years of shit coating our intestines and that it's all made up by people trying to sell colonics. Mind you, I am taking vitamins and things, I am not having the super enemas. I still maintain that the anus is an exit and not an entrance for anything.

No comments: