January 27, 2004

So its is now January 27th of our new year 2004! My sister has gotten a little slack in her duties to the oh great blog she has here. So I thought I'd contribute something for her. P.S. My george foreman grill is the bomb. I really like it a lot. I cook chicken breasts with it every night. it really does the trick! good for making reubens too. in case you were wondering. But I digress. So I am waiting to be transfered to VA to take on my new job working in RESTON. I hate it here. because they are all a bunch of lamo un motivated stupid people who waste my time and my energy with completely unecessary minutae! It drives me crazy I want to strangle people sometimes. Anyways enough with the rant. I'll see how long it takes for my sister to read this I'd be interested to find out.

No comments: